Fill the link below to apply (Those who filled the form will be prioritized in recruitment process):
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with ERP implementation experience to manage all aspects of an ERP Project Engagement. The candidate will be responsible for the successful selection, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling of the project. The candidate must develop a strong leadership skills and the ability to build strong partnership and alliances with key stakeholders. Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Define the project scope,
- Develop the project management plan
- Identify and schedule the project activities.
- Implement Change Management for any addition or change to define the impact to the scope of the project.
- Develop and maintain project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Develop actual vs. planned performance
- Strong Project Management
- Post Graduate Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects Implementation.
- PM or 6-Sigma certification is a plus
- Specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
- Negotiation Skills for keeping the project aligned to the overall business goals as outlined in the Implementation plan
- Demonstrate the ability to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
- Applicants with prior ERP Implementation background are expected to possess the following additional skills:
- Participate in the implementation as a subject matter expert and represent customer’s business requirements.
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (e.g. business requirements, design, output, and training plans, etc.)
|Job Category||Information & Technology (IT)|