The ideal Epicor Developer candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, quality code to develop Epicor Software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code. You will also support our team by educating and troubleshooting any of their Epicor software issues, while also facilitates needed improvement for the software.
- Create development concepts for Epicor based on user’s requirements
- Write clear quality code for Epicor software and perform test reviews
- Detect and troubleshoot Epicor software issues
- Provide tutorials for improvements made to Epicor software
- Monitor Epicor’s performance
- Review Epicor’s security and perform any improvement required
- Bachelor’s Degree from IT major or related fields
- Proven Experience using C# programming languages
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced in creating custom BAQ, BPM, & SSRS
- Familiar with Business Objects
Take a look at our Sustainability Initiatives here!
|Job Category||Information & Technology (IT)|