The ideal Specifier Specialist candidate will be responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationship architects, developers, contractors, business owners. You will gather information regarding on-going projects and process it into a database. You will also support our Sales Team by assisting completion of architect product specification and deliver technical presentation when needed.
- Develop strong relationship with architects, developers, contractors, business owners to gather information regarding ongoing project, processing and collecting data to put into database from visits into forms, and handover specification information document to sales project team for follow up.
- Gathering information on competitors’ latest innovations, products and strategies
- Provide support for sales team for existing and ongoing projects when required
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations, seminars, product demonstration for external or internal purpose
- Assist in completing architect product specification.
- Perform weekly or monthly activities & specifications project reports
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3+ years as a Specifier, with strong preference given to experience in the Building Material Industry
- Proficiency in Ms. Office and English
- Knowledge of reading and applying drawings using an application is a plus
- Have a valid C & A driving license
Take a look at our Sustainability Initiatives here!