We are looking for a qualified Senior Technical Specialist to join our Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination with subcontractors on all matters of site inspection and progress monitoring
- Perform the quality control of work processes and the use of company products by applicators
- Provide technical expertise of the product features to every personnel supporting the assigned project
- Provide significant in-depth knowledge and experience related to product technical components and painting processes
- Responsible for utilizing the entire Mowilex portfolio and working in a collaborative manner to resolve customer challenges and identify new opportunities
- Carry out simulations of new products and provide support and feedback on the design
- Bachelor Degree majoring in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3+ years as a Technical Specialist/ Advisor/ Support, with strong preference given to experience in the Building Materials Industry
- Proficiency in Ms. Office and English
- Knowledge of reading and applying drawings using an application is a plus
- Have a valid C & A driving license
Check out our sustainability initiatives here!