We are looking for a qualified Key Account Manager to join our Sales Team.
You will be responsible to Develop and maintain professional relationship with key accounts while also managed sales to projects on designated area, so someone who have a good understanding of Key Account Management is a must.
If you’re interested in expanding your network and interact with diverse people in Building Material Industry and it’s customer, while also enjoy a challenging job, then this job is for you.
- Build and maintain relationship with existing business/Key Account in assigned area.
- Manage sales to projects around assigned area.
- Develop/Build relationship with new Key Account(s) annually as specified in KPI
- Manage and develop contact information of all key accounts in assigned area.
- Identify characteristics of customer in assigned area
- Identify characteristics of competitor in assigned area
- Deliver informative presentation to Key Accounts
- Attend Project’s event
- Coordinate with related department to achieve sales target
- Minimal Bachelor’s Degree from all major
- More than 5 years experience in a similar position in Building Material or Construction or FMCG company
- Possess A & C Driving License
- Have a good Communication, Persuasion, and Negotiation skill
- Capable of delivering informative and clear presentation
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Take a look at our Sustainability Initiatives here!